Moto 360 was announced on March 2014 . Since then Moto 360 has created a buzz about tech enthusiasts and general consumers . There are two reasons for that reason number one would be Moto 360 is the first ever smart watch announced on Android wear platform . Then the second reason is it looks more like a traditional watch which is absent in any other smart watch .
Though it is the first smart watch announced on Android Wear platform , it didn’t hit the market first . In Google I/O event , Motorola officially released a product demo of Moto 360.
Here is the official Moto 360 demo at Google I/O . Have a look at it .
From this video we not only learn how Moto 360 looks and works , but we also get an idea of how android wear works . So here we go , What can you do with Moto 360 ?
- First it looks great so you can use for any occasion . It is a fashion accessory by itself .
- It has a touch screen so it will useful in navigating the smart watch .
- It has many watch faces so you can change it according to your style .
- Then you have a display of notification card at the bottom of the watch . So if you get a message in your smartphone it will be displayed in the smart watch . You can read text messages from your watch .
- It also shows notification of essential information like flight schedule , appointments , calender reminder , birthday reminder , weather updates . This feature reminds me Google Now services which is found in android phone . The notification works the same way as Google Now but in a smaller screen .
- For this video we noticed that Moto 360 don’t have any typing option in it . Voice is the only way to enter something in the watch .
- Then the final thing you can do with Moto 360 is attend or reject a call . If you get a phone call you can attend or reject it from you smart watch .
These are the stuffs we can do if we own a Moto 360. There might be some more additional features in Moto 360 , but for that we should wait till its release .